CCA F.A.M.E. (Fine Arts & Music Enhancers) is your fine arts booster club which provides extra funding for the art, band, music, drama and speech programs at each Elementary, Middle and High School in the Clear Creek Amana Community School District.
Why sell fruit (and meat, cheese & nuts)?
The annual Fruit Sale is the main fundraiser for CCA F.A.M.E. For over twenty years students and parents involved in CCA Fine Arts programs have raised money by selling fruit, meat, cheeses and nuts to family and friends. This money is used to provide funds for equipment and supplies which are not covered by the district budget, but are necessary to maintain and grow quality fine arts programs. CCA continues to have great success in art, band, music, drama and speech programs, with ever larger numbers of students participating each year.
What will the money raised be used for?
Any fine arts teacher may request budgeted funds for their program. Additional funds have been used for band/choir uniforms, auditorium lighting, software, risers and art equipment. Last year, HS Band members earned money to cover their trip to the National Memorial Day Parade in Washington, D.C.
Are there any new or different items this year?
- Item G, Gourmet Beef Sticks are being offered from a *New* vendor this year.
- We are continuing the small gift bags offered last year - they were very popular!
- There is a single order sheet with all items listed on one page. Some additional order forms are available from your teacher, the website, or F.A.M.E.
Do you allow special orders?
If you need a special order, contact F.A.M.E. by email at CCAFAMEFruit@gmail.com. MinnTex offers a wide assortment of fruits, and we can likely accommodate your request.
Are there prizes for the students who sell?
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- Grand Prize - The single top seller (dollars sold) from all schools combined will receive a cash gift card worth at least $150 (final amount based on sales).
- Blue Ribbon ($1000 or more in sales) - $100 cash gift card. Use this to attend an arts event in the area!
- Red Ribbon ($600 or more in sales) - $25 Apple iTunes or Google Play gift card.
- White Ribbon ($300 or more in sales) - $15 Apple iTunes or Google Play gift card.
When and Where do we pickup our fruit?
Fruit pickup will be on Saturday, December 3rd, 2016. Pickup hours are between 10am and 4pm. Pickup will be at the Hummer storage building in Oxford.
3391 Highway 6 Trl, Homestead, IA 52236